Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blue sky yesterday and really warm a couple of days ago. 
Snow and 0 degrees now with more winter predicted.
A trip to the library, time for our inner Shackleton.

"Are your sure everyone else will be wearing them?"
                                                 Shaun


"Difficulties are just things to overcome, after all. "
                                        Ernest Shackleton


"We had seen God in His splendors,
heard the text that Nature renders.
We had reached the naked soul of man."
                                     
                                      Ernest Shackleton


"Now my eyes are turned from the South
to the North, and I want to lead one more
Expedition.
This will be the last... to the North Pole."
                                            
                                          Ernest Shackleton

January 11th  I blogged about the
beautiful Bison Spirit Box I received
and what I might keep in it.
A white buffalo from 100 Horses that
I can take out when I write.



"What is life? It is the flash of a flirefly in the night.
It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.
It is the little shadow which runs across the grass
and loses itself in the sunset" 

                                                  Crowfoot, Blackfoot warrior and orator

No comments: