Sunday, May 20, 2012

One day last week Spring came to the research park.

"Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right"

                  Here ComesThe Sun
                         The Beatles












"From you have I been absent in the spring,
When proud pied April, dressed in all his trim,
Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing."

                             Shakespeare
                                  Spring Sonnet 98-1-3

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great series!! Guy!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Guy said...

Hi Gary

Thanks I appreciate you stopping by.

Regards
Guy

Julie G. said...

Stunning, lovely, delicate photographs! Thanks for brightening my day with such beauty.

Anonymous said...

This was a lovely series!
What is the plant in the second photo down?

Kathie Brown said...

So...spring has finally returned for you! and look at the ducks! I love the flowers too of course. I can almost smell their fragrance!

Guy said...

Hi Kathie

Yes Spring has finally sprung. They are expecting snow in Montana this weekend but It should not track north so we can continue gardening.

Yippee!!!

Guy

Guy said...

Thanks Julie

I really appreciate your visit.

Guy

Guy said...

Hi Sandy

It is one of the small shrubs in the Research Park but I am not sure of the name at present.

I was in a clicky mood that day. I will try to figure it out.

Guy